I offer work experience opportunities to students from the South Staffordshire constituency. To check whether I am your MP, please visit http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/ and type in your postcode.
The placement gives young people an insight into local politics and a chance to boost their skills. Students will be able to help with a number of tasks:
- Casework, depending on the age and ability of the student
- Researching an issue
- Taking press-cuttings
- Writing press releases
- Accompanying the MP to a meeting or event in the House or in the Constituency
- Assisting with office duties
- Answering queries from constituents, either by 'phone or by email
Please complete the application form below and send to:
59 Wolverhampton Road
Alternatively, you can email it to email@example.com
*please note, we only offer a 2 day work experience in the constituency and a three day programme in Westminster.
* You must be over 18 and have completed work experience in the constituency to undertake Parliamentary work experience.
|Constituency Work Experience Application Form||31 KB|