How to get in touch with me: 

You can write to me in Westminster or at the Constituency Office

Gavin Williamson MP, House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA

Gavin Williamson MP, Jubilee House, 59 Wolverhampton Road, Codsall, South Staffordshire WV8 1PL


or you can email me at


Checklist for Written Correspondence

Please remember to:

  • include your full postal address
  • attach copies of any supporting documents (Please do not enclose originals)
  • personally sign your letter